Continuing studies

Enhance your earning power.

Education service centers

Pittsburg State University offers college credit for workshops at various centers in the region.


Kansas Technical Assistance System Network (TASN)



Continuing Education Workshops at Pittsburg State University are open to anyone who has completed a bachelor's degree. PSU's Continuing Education programs are designed for educators who seek additional college credit to meet re-certification requirements, and increase knowledge in a particular subject area.

Got a workshop?
Notify us

Continuing Education Programs Policy

How to apply

Students who have not been admitted to the Pittsburg State University Graduate School must complete an application form.

  • Under the Apply section, submit a Graduate Student application.
  • Select NEW APPLICATION. For Major/Emphasis/Degree select NON DEGREE SEEKING.
  • Complete the application and click submit. Do not forget to list your e-mail address on the application.

After you submit the form, you will receive an e-mail that will give you access to the PSU GUS system. Follow the instructions for logging into GUS and selecting a GUS PIN. Within GUS, after the semester is complete, you will be able to view your account, receive your grade and to request a transcript.

The next step is to submit a document to the PSU Graduate School that reflects your earned undergraduate degree. You may submit a copy of your teaching license, an unofficial transcript from the institution where you received your undergraduate degree, or go to your state’s official web site and print the list of teachers and the license they have earned. Your application and enrollment cannot be completed until this document has been received. This document can be faxed or mailed to:

Pittsburg State University
Attn: Graduate and Continuing Studies
1701 S. Broadway
Pittsburg, KS 66762
Fax (620) 235-4219

You will receive a letter that states you are conditionally admitted; to be fully admitted you must submit an official transcript. Once you are admitted to PSU, you must contact the Office of Graduate and Continuing Studies enroll for graduate credit.

Take the next step.
Are you ready to take your college experience to the next level? Let us know how we can help.
students in library