Empowering the Leaders of America
The College of Technology offers over 15 different program areas to students pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree. The College of Technology degree programs offer the following advantages.
- Nationally recognized programs
- Unique hands-on learning environment at the Kansas Technology Center
- Experienced, dedicated faculty
- Extensive partnerships with industry
The College of Technology offers a variety of organizations for students to join to gain experience and build relationships within their field of study. Many students also compete in national technology competitions. Graduates from the College of Technology are respected and sought after by top regional, national, and international companies.
Programs in the College of Technology are designed to:
- prepare students for employment in business and industry in managerial and supervisory positions
- prepare students for employment as technologists and technicians
- prepare teachers and supervisors in vocational-technical education, technology education, and industrial training
The Pittsburg State Kansas Technology Center plays host to a variety of technology-related workshops throughout the summer.
Pittsburg State Provost Lynette Olson announced this week that Dawsey has been selected as the new dean of the Pittsburg State College of Technology and executive director of the Kansas Technology Center, effective June 6. Dawsey succeeds Bruce Dallman, who is retiring as dean of the COT after 10 years in the position.
Wood technology professionals from across the nation will be at Pittsburg State next week for the third annual Woodworking Boot Camp session. The week-long event takes place May 16-20 at the Kansas Technology Center.
NEWS & STORIES