Gladys A. Kelce College of Business
The PSU Gladys A. Kelce College of Business is comprised of three departments:
The Gladys A. Kelce College of Business will be the premier regional public business college in Pittsburg State University’s primary service area.
The Kelce College of Business prepares future business professionals within a student-focused environment by empowering students from diverse backgrounds to succeed within the global business community. We provide a foundation for life-long learning and a spirit of engagement by delivering affordable, high-value undergraduate and graduate business education programs. We accomplish this through small classes, committed faculty, scholarship, and community outreach.
- We believe in the pursuit of learning, teaching, scholarship, and public service activities conducted with honesty and high ethical standards.
- We believe in fostering a college environment that enables people to succeed.
- We believe in working together as a learning community based on mutual respect, trust, and academic freedom.
- We believe in continuous improvement and innovation in teaching, scholarship, and community engagement.
- We believe in cultivating a diverse and multicultural learning environment.
- We believe in responsibility, accountability, and transparency in all of our academic and operational procedures.