College of Business
For more informartion visit our website
The Master of Business Administration degree (MBA) is a professional program designed to prepare future business executives for the work force. No work experience required for admittance into the program.
PSU currently offers an MBA degree with three concentrations to satisfy different managerial interests and backgrounds:
• General Administration
• International Business
• GMAT: Determined upon undergraduate GPA and required no later than the end of the first semester of course work at Pittsburg State University.
• Back logs: There should not be any back logs after second year of bachelors.
• Bachelors: The minimum requirement is seconnd division. GMAT scores are also considered while deciding on admissions.
• Number of years: 15 years of education is acceptable, three years of bachelors degree.
• TOEFL: Both TOEFL and IELTS are accepted. TOEFL: 79. IELTS: minimum 6.5 in all bands.