College of Business
- Accreditation from AACSB International (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business)
- Princeton Review recognition as one of the 301 best business colleges in the nation and top 15 for our MBA Program
- Selected as one of approximately 100 schools in the country to earn the Information Systems Security certification by the Committee on National Security Systems
- One of only 28 colleges that offer a program in Endorsed Internal Auditing
For more informartion visit our website
The Master of Business Administration degree (MBA) is a professional program designed to prepare future business executives for the work force. No work experience required for admittance into the program.
PSU currently offers an MBA degree with three concentrations to satisfy different managerial interests and backgrounds:
• General Administration
• International Business
• GMAT: Determined upon undergraduate GPA and required no later than the end of the first semester of course work at Pittsburg State University.
• Back logs: There should not be any back logs after second year of bachelors.
• Bachelors: The minimum requirement is seconnd division. GMAT scores are also considered while deciding on admissions.
• Number of years: 15 years of education is acceptable, three years of bachelors degree.
• TOEFL: Both TOEFL and IELTS are accepted. TOEFL: 79. IELTS: minimum 6.5 in all bands.