Free interactive tools are available through CashCourse to help you with financial literacy throughout college and beyond. Below is information and tips about how to pay for your higher education.
Where Can I Find Money for School?
1. Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
2. Private Scholarships
3. Student Employment
What Should I Know Before Taking Out Student Loans?
1. Types of Educational Loans
2. Subsidized/Unsubsidized Direct Loan Limits
3. Advantages of Direct Loans Vs. Private Loans
Range of Maximum Affordable Student Loan Debt
What Every Borrower Should Know
1. Consequences of Loan Default
2. Repayment Options
3. Know Your Debt