It's that time again; time to file your FAFSA!

Starting October 1, 2017, the Department of Education's FAFSA website will be ready for students to complete the 2018-2019 FAFSA. Items needed to complete the FAFSA application include:

  • Social Security Number
  • Driver's License Number
  • 2016 W-2's Forms
  • 2016 Federal Income Tax Return
  • FSA ID

If you are a dependent student you will also need your parent's 2016 financial information (2016 W-2 forms and Federal Income Tax Return).

Exit Counseling

All Direct Loan and Perkins/Nursing Loan borrowers are required to complete an Exit Counseling once they complete their degree or withdraw from school. This process is important because it allows the lender to have the borrower's current contact information. The Direct Loan Exit Counseling is completed online through the National Student Loan Data System which has information regarding federal student loan history. The Perkins/Nursing Loan Exit Counseling is completed through the Cashier's Office.

Considering Summer School?

Students may be eligible to receive financial assistance for summer classes. Eligibility for summer aid is based on several factors:

  • the number of hours the student is enrolled in
  • the length of the classes in weeks
  • loan eligibility

For more information about summer financial assistance please contact our office at 620-235-4240.