Share page: 

Please contact the Office of Administration and Finance with your questions. Allowances for students to work more than 20 hours per week during regular session or for exceptions to pay more than minimum wage from accounts other than general operating, must be approved by the Vice President of Administration and Finance before Human Resource Services will process the payroll request.

Please submit your request in memo form or by email ( including student's name, ID number and the reason for the request. If requesting an exception to minimum wage also include the account name and number the wages will be paid from. General Use funds cannot be used for this.