The Division of Administration & Campus Life seeks to be among the most creative and innovative in providing leadership and support in the University's ever changing learning, living, and working environment.
Promoting a cooperative campus environment by delegating authority, responsibility and accountability throughout the organization.
Staying abreast of emerging developments and proactively translating them into creative solutions.
Encouraging a humane, compassionate, and caring campus community characterized by integrity, ethics and loyalty.
Responding in an effective and timely manner to student, faculty, staff and public needs.
Demonstrating excellence in the management of resources.
- Encourage pro-active and positive attitudes.
- Identify, create and implement integrated information processes.
- Enhance an aesthetically pleasing, safe and modern campus environment.
- Develop, implement and encourage utilization of effective communications.
- Develop project timelines that meet strategic milestones.
- Provide continuous quality service.