Epsilon Kappa Chapter
Located at 2102 S Broadway stands the Alpha Gamma Delta House. Existing as a chapter at PSU since 1959, Alpha Gamma Delta has a strong tradition of excellence. Following their open motto: “Inspire the Woman. Impact the World,” Alpha Gamma Delta has shown to mold and train women to be of the highest caliber, not only for themselves, but for their global community.
Alpha Gamma Delta supports lifelong learning, and promotes the value of fraternal membership and commitment to higher education. They also prepare members to contribute to the World’s work, and advocate lifetime involvement in Alpha Gamma Delta.
Alpha Gamma Delta’s national philanthropy s the Alpha Gamma Delta Foundation which aids for Diabetes Research and Development. Annually, they hold a golf tournament and a poker tournament to raise funds for the foundation. The chapter also plans monthly community service events.
- Sweepstakes Winners 2010
- International Award: Chapter Excellence 2010
- Jewel Chapter Status 2010
- In the Top 10 Chapters of Alpha Gamma Delta to raise the most money for the Alpha Gamma Delta Foundation
- Homecoming Sweepstakes Winners 2010
- 2010 and 2011 Sorority of the Year
- Chapter Excellence in Social Service, Membership/Recruitment, Campus Involvement, Alumnae Relations, Chapter Management, and Membership Development
- First in new member grades Fall 2010
- First in Grades Fall 2010 & Spring 2011
- Life Balance/Time Management
- Study Abroad
- Recruitment Training
- Healthy Eating
- Zumba classes
- "Living Our Purpose"
The Alpha Gamma Delta Experience
Life Balance/Time Management
14 Pearls Program
- Be looking forward to formal recruitment Fall 2012! To sign up for formal recruitment, follow this link: Formal Recruitment Sign Up
- For more information on Spring 2012, please contact the Campus Activities Center at (620)-235-4795 or by email, email@example.com.
Date Nationally Founded: 1904
Date Locally Founded: 1959
Colors: Red, Buff, and Green
Flower: A red and buff rose with green asparagus plumosa fern
National Publication: The Quarterly
National Philanthropy: Alpha Gamma Delta Foundation which supports Juvenile Diabetes and Awareness
Click here to register for Formal Fraternity Recruitment! Fraternity Recruitment Registration is now available!
Click here to register for Formal Sorority Recruitment! Sorority Recruitment Registration is now available! Click the link to register!
For more information contact the Campus Activities Center at (620)-235-4795 or by email, firstname.lastname@example.org