Alto Trombone Literature
Compiled by Robert Kehle
Below is a listing of two web pages covering works for Alto Trombone. I hope that you will find them helpful.
I am interested in obtaining e-mail addresses and home page information about living composers. Please pass this information on to me at email@example.com.
Warwick Music of Warwick, England publishes my book, "ALTO TROMBONE LITERATURE: AN ANNOTATED GUIDE." Include in the annotation are addresses of publishers/composers, grade, style, range, and some basic information on the work.
I've had very good luck in obtaining published alto music from Hickeys Music Center. You may contact them at http://www.hickeys.com/.
- Original Alto Trombone Methods and Orchestral Excerpts
- Other Pedagogical Method Books
- Available Original Alto Solos Written Before 1900
- Original Alto Solos Written After 1900
- Solo Alto Trombone With Other Solo Brass Instrument
- Works Arranged for Solo Alto Trombone
- Original Trombone Ensemble With Alto As The Top Part
- Arrangements for Trombone Ensemble With Alto As The Top Part
- Moravian Music (Available)
- Alto Trombone With Voice, Published As Individual Works, Not In Collections
- Alto Trombone and Voice In Published Collections
- Alto Trombone In Modern Chamber Music
- Alto Trombone In Pre 1900 Chamber Music
Return to the Alto Trombone Home Page