About the IIASC
What is the IIASC?
The purpose of the IIASC at Pittsburg State University is to provide undergraduate and graduate students with an educational and social organization that promotes internal auditing as a career objective. The IIASC will do the following to achieve this purpose:
1. Gather and make available to students information about the internal auditing profession.
2. Actively seek out and publicize internship and full-time job opportunities for students studying internal auditing.
3. Provide for and encourage professional and social interaction, at both internal (on-campus) and external (off-campus) events, with internal auditing and other business professionals.
4. Actively promote The Institute of Internal Auditors' Internal Audit Education Partnership (IAEP) at Pittsburg State University throughout the University.
5. Actively promote the IIASC and IAEP at Pittsburg State University to parties outside the University (e.g., business organizations, community colleges, and high schools).
When We Meet
Monthly meetings are usually held in February, March, April, September, October, and November. Meeting dates vary. Most meetings are held at 5:00 p.m..
IIASC & IAEP Bulletin Board
The IIASC & IAEP bulletin board is located on the 2nd floor of the Kelce College of Business, Room 201. Check this board for up-to-date information about meetings and other interesting internal audit related information.
Want to Become a Member?
Fill out the form, located in IIASC links, and submit it to the Department of Accounting and Computer Information Systems.