Administrative Specialist, Psychology and Counseling
207D Whitesitt Hall | 235-4522 | email@example.com
- Provide clerical support for the chair of the department and fourteen full time faculty members as well as adjunct faculty.
- Reconcile accounts receivable and payable using Pittsburg State University accounting and bookkeeping procedures.
- Overall management of the main office, which includes supervising student employees and graduate assistants.
- Oversee purchasing, receiving, and inventory of supplies and instructional materials for the department.
- Entering class schedule on Pittsburg State University computer system. Creating schedule in conjunction with the chair of the department.
- Creating flyers, brochures, program guides, and spreadsheets.
- Entering payroll for faculty, staff, students, and graduate assistants.
- Making travel arrangements as well as filling out travel expense detail reports for faculty members.
- Maintains several departmental and external grant-funded budgets.
- Assists students with Departmental forms.