Veteran's Newsletter


Robin Stricklin, Certifying Official for Pittsburg State University, Russ Hall, Room 103

(620) 235-4202


Application steps

  1. Send Joint Services Transcript to Pitt State
  2. Apply for benefits
  3. Apply for Admission
  4. Choose a major
  5. Certify classes with the veteran's certifying official at the registrar's office
  • VA Educational Benefits
  • Procedure
  • Tuition Assistance
  • Pittsburg State Resources
  • You must CERTIFY your classes EVERY semester to receive your education benefit.
  • Classes must be a part of your degree program to be certified.
  • 1606 – Recipients must report school attendance each month to the VA either by calling (877)823-2378 or go online to WAVE