Spring semester checklist:
1) We recommend that you check your spring schedule for any possible classroom changes since your enrollment.
2) If needed, make it easy for parents or other individuals to view your tuition by providing them eProxy access through your student account. By taking this extra step, you are not sharing your own password to your GUS account and limiting what can be viewed by others.
3) If you are receiving financial assistance and/or scholarships be sure you have logged into GUS and under Personal Information find the link for "Verification of Enrollment for Disbursement of Funds".
4) Spring tuition is due by the end of the day on Tuesday, January 22nd. Listed below are payment options:
- Pay on-line via GUS (you may also grant parents GUS eProxy access to view your tuition statement on-line and pay through CASHNet – see your Student Accounts menu on GUS).
- Pay at the Cashier’s Office, 112 Horace Mann
- If receiving financial assistance, follow up and make certain everything is in place for payment or deferment by January 22nd.
- Payment plan. Now available on-line through GUS/Student Accounts. Direct questions to Cashiers at 620-235-4092.
5) Consider ordering your textbooks now on-line. The Pitt State University Bookstore provides a link at http://www.pittstate.BKstore.com to make this task simpler. Early ordering will provide a better chance for used books and less waiting in line once you're on campus.
6) If you are new to PSU this semester, go on GUS (Personal Information - Other - Online Parking Permit Application) to order your parking permit. University Police will mail it to you or have it ready for you to pick up in their office in the basement of Shirk Hall.
7) Know who to call when you have questions. The short listing below are the most frequent offices called at the beginning of the semester.
Cashiers 620-235-4092 (tuition payment questions)
Financial Assistance 620-235-4240 or 1-800-854-7488
University Housing 620-235-4245 (for those living on campus) or 1-800-854-7488
Registrars Office 620-235-4200 (to make changes in schedule or verify enrollment for insurance or off campus scholarship purposes)
Commerce Bank 620-235-4574
Gorilla Bookstore 620-235-4875
You may also utilize the PSU website at http://www.pittstate.edu for additional contact information.
Please ask if you have any questions.