UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS: APPLY ON-LINE IN GUS. THE APPLICATION BOX IS AT THE END OF YOUR DEGREE AUDIT! You may pay your Graduation Fee on-line. Please bring either the graduation fee payment receipt printed from on-line application, or bring the printout of payment statement to the Grad Finale on Wednesday, March 27, 2013.
GRADUATE STUDENTS: GO TO THE GRADUATE SYSTEM IN GUS AND PETITION FOR GRADUATION! Bring receipt of payment of Graduation Fee or printout of payment statement to the Grad Finale on March 27th.
TO AVOID LINES, PAY GRADUATION FEE PRIOR TO:
*** GRAD FINALE ***
FOR STUDENTS COMPLETING DEGREE REQUIREMENTS IN
MAY OR JULY 2013
AND ATTENDING COMMENCEMENT ON MAY 10 OR MAY 11, 2013
- BALKANS ROOM, Upper Level, Overman Student Center
To locate Balkans Room click here for a map of the Student Center
- Wednesday, March 27th, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- The GRAD FINALE is an opportunity for you to handle many of your graduation needs and provide you with answers to any of your graduation questions and concerns.
The following is a list of areas that will be represented:
- Degree Checking
- Graduate and Continuing Studies
- Cashier's and Student Accounts
- Financial Assistance
- Career Services
- Alumni and Constituent Relations
- Commerce Bank
- Jostens (for announcements and class rings)
- Gorilla Bookstore - **Show receipt and pick up your Cap and Gown at this table.**
REGISTER TO WIN A PRIZE!
GRAD FINALE TABLES
- DEGREE CHECKING--Verify that your name is on the tentative May or July Undergraduate graduation list. Please bring graduation fee payment receipt printed from on-line application [application box is at the end of your GUS audit], or bring the printout of payment statement if you are paying by check or by cash at Grad Finale.
GRADUATE and CONTINUING STUDIES--Graduate students can petition for graduation and print out their fee statement to take to the Cashier’s table. Undergraduate students who are interested in graduate studies at PSU may visit with a representative about applying for graduate school.
- CASHIER'S AND STUDENT ACCOUNTS-If you have not previously paid your graduation fee, show your printout of payment statement from the application for graduation on the GUS audit OR Graduate fee printout from Graduate Studies and pay your graduation fee. Obtain a receipt to present later at the PSU Bookstore table.
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE-Any student graduating who received any student loans (Lender-based loans or Direct loans) while attending MUST complete the on-line Exit Counseling session at http://www.nslds.ed.gov/nslds_SA/. If you received a Perkins Loan or a Nursing Loan, you should contact the Cashier’s Office for an appointment to do an Exit counseling through their office at 620-235-4163. To view any outstanding loan debt, please visit the National Student Loan Data System Student Access site. If you have any additional questions, please contact Financial Assistance at 620-235-4240.
CAREER SERVICES- Career Services will be collecting employment and graduate school data.
*Please take 3 minutes to visit with our staff or complete employment data online through your GUS at https://go.pittstate.edu/career/edr if you have accepted a job offer or have been accepted to graduate school.*
If not, let us know how we can assist you with your search! Your data will be confidential and will go into a collective database (you will never be singled out) to help counsel future PSU students.
PSU ALUMNI AND CONSTITUENT RELATIONS--Stop by our booth or visit www.pittstate.edu/alumni for information on all our events, services and programs offered to you as you become alumni. We have many different ways for you to remain connected even after you graduate. We want to congratulate you on your graduation with an event featuring a free dinner, prize drawings, a gift for each graduate, and special guest President Steve Scott will also be there to wish you much success in your future endeavors. Register at our booth or online at http://www.pittstate.edu/alumni. Remember: "Once a Gorilla...Always a Gorilla."
- COMMERCE BANK-It's finally time to start your working life and establish financial independence. Don't worry, we'll help you build a solid financial footing. Stop by our table to pick up a Financial To Do List For Graduates and get your financial questions answered.
- KANZA--Information concerning ordering or receiving a Kanza yeawrbook may be obtained at www.pittstate.edu/kanza. A rep will not be at Grad Finale.
- JOSTENS--Representatives will be available to help with ordering announcements and rings. Be sure to enter the drawing to win a prize sponsored by Jostens!!! Additional information may be seen at www.Jostens.com.
- GORILLA BOOKSTORE--Show your graduation fee receipt to pick up the cap and gown for Commencement. Receive a 25 percent discount coupon that may be used while purchasing PSU items or other gift ideas available at the Bookstore!