Electronic waste or e-waste is obsolete, broken, or unwanted electronic equipment. E-Waste includes common electronic products such as computers, monitors, televisions, cell phones, VCRs, and DVD players.
E-Waste Disposal Procedure
- Complete the E-Waste Collection Log form. Please make sure to include equipment location (building and room number) and any contact information or special instructions.
- When disposing of hard drives, desktop, tower, or laptop computers, request a campus computer technician to complete the Serial and Tag Number Log.
- Email the E-Waste Collection Log and the Serial and Tag Number Log as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please submit forms in original Excel format). Please contact Tonya Pentola, extension 4780, if you have questions.
- The completed forms will be reviewed and forwarded to Wanda Endicott. The Physical Plant will then create a work order and arrange to pickup the E-Waste items.
- Get Caught Recycling! http://getcaughtrecycling.org/