Pitt Pal, Pitt Pals, International, IKE
What is a PITT PAL?
- A program to assist new international students with their transition to PSU and Pittsburg by PAIRING them with an American PSU student
- An opportunity to learn about other languages and cultures
- A chance for Study Abroad students to continue their international experience
- AND the program to make a lifelong friend you probably wouldn't and couldn't otherwise!
What are the requirements?
There's only two!
- Spend at least one hour per week together:
- Go out for coffee or lunch
- Grocery shopping/Wal-Mart
- Attend a sporting event
- Attend campus events (concerts, clubs)
- Attend community events
- Minimum of one semester.
Become a Pitt Pal Today!
All PSU students - American and International - are invited to be a Pitt Pal!
Join our Facebook Group!
The Pitt Pal Facebook Page updates daily with new pictures, announcements of events and opportunities, and more! Don't miss out!
And while you're there, join the PITT STATE International Students page!