Undergraduate Exchange Student Admission
The following are required prior to completion of the application process:
Submit application for admission. You may apply using the on-line application (preferred) or print the PDF version.
- Undergraduate Exchange Student Application (On-line)
- Pay the $50.00 (U.S.) non-refundable application fee
- For an additional cost of $45.00 we will Express Mail your DS2019 should you be accepted
Submit the following documents:
- Submit approval letter from home institution
- Submit official transcript(s) of your secondary and post-secondary school credits
- Submit official TOEFL or IELTS score results
- Submit financial statement of support with certified bank statement
- Copy of passport (if available)
Should you be accepted and once you receive your DS2019, you will need to pay the required SEVIS I-901 fee.
- A minimum CGPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent in high school
- A minimum CGPA of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent IF you are transferring from another college with at least 24 credit hrs (approximately one year of college work)
English Language Requirement:
- Applicants with a TOEFL score of at least 520 (paper) or 190 (computer) or 68 (internet) may be admitted to regular academic full-time courses. Some area of study may require a higher TOEFL score. Check the university online catalog for more information. Institutional TOEFL scores are not accepted.
- Applicants with less than 520/190/68 must enroll in the Intensive English Program (Academic Preparation Course) full time. The successful completion of the highest-level course of the Intensive English Program equals a 550 TOEFL and can be substituted for the TOEFL requirement.
OR IELTS score - Overall band of 6.0 with 5.5 in each band.
OR Graduated from an accredited high school in United States
OR 24 transfer hours from an accredited post secondary institution in the United States that includes 3 hrs of English Composition equivalent to PSU English Composition 101 with a grade of C or better.