KANS-A-N Calling Cards
KANS-A-N Cards are state-issued AT&T calling cards. This card will allow individuals to make telephone calls, for work-related use only, while traveling on state business. Authorization to obtain a KANS-A-N calling card must come from the chair or department head and include a university billing account number for all charges incurred. Charges incurred will be added to the unit's monthly telephone bill.
Terms and Conditions
A detailed list of itemized calling card calls will be provided in conjunction with your departmental billing. Use of your calling card for long distance calling means you agree to the following policy. The cost of the long distance calls will be transferred to your PSU fund unit number.
I. Statement of Responsibility
- To be an authorized user your name must have been requested to receive a KANS-A-N card from the department's authorized personnel.
- As an authorized user,
- 1) you accept full responsibility for all long distance calls made with your KANS-A-N card,
- 2) it is your responsibility to keep your card number and pin number confidential.
- It is prohibited for any other user to use your assigned KANS-A-N calling card. You are responsible for preventing unauthorized use as well as refraining from using someone else's authorization code.
II. Call Card Misuse
- PSU Telecommunications monitors all authorization code input.
- Fraudulent use of an authorization code and theft of interstate telephone service is a felony.
III. Billing Disputes
- Billing disputes will be investigated only if reported to the Office of Information Services, in writing, (e-mail accepted to email@example.com) within 10 days of the issuance of the itemized call statement. You acknowledge that, due to equipment limitations you may be billed for long distance calls, if ringing or a busy signal is allowed for 30 seconds (about 6 rings), even though the call is not completed. You are responsible for all long distance calls charged to your KANS-A-N calling card unless an investigation proves unavoidable fraud.
IV. Sanctions for Misuse
- Any attempt to defraud Pittsburg State University will be handled by the appropriate authorities.
- The Office of Information Systems reserves the right to discontinue long distance service for anyone not complying with this agreement.
Notice: Use of the calling card means you agree to Terms and Conditions listed above. To cancel service and deactivate calling card, please contact the Telecommunications Office, Office of Information Services, 158 Kelce.
Calling from the U.S.: To the U.S. Overseas and Canada
Dial 1-800-503-2801; Listen for the prompt, Enter your Card Number; (10-digit card number and 4-digit PIN). Enter the area code and number OR for International Calls, ENTER 011 plus international destination number (includes country & city code).
Calls to U.S. or Between Countries
Dial the AT&T Direct Access number of the country you are calling from. Enter the 800 access number from the front of the card (the phone prompt may tell you to enter the number you are calling, WHICH IS THE 800 number on the front of the card)
Enter your Card Number; (10-digit card number and 4-digit PIN).
Enter the area code and number OR ENTER 011 plus international number.
Should you need customer assistance in making calls
24 hr Customer Service: 1-800-882-2273
Call collect (317) 633-5035
On the Internet, go to www.att.com/business_traveler/ This will allow you to get country code numbers if you don't have them already.
For other questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org or the Telecommunications Office, Office of Information Services, 158 Kelce.
|Domestic U.S.||$0.11 / minute anytime||30 second minimum them billed by 6 second increments
|Canada||$0.11 / minute anytime||30 second minimum them billed by 6 second increments
|International||$0.90 / minute anytime|