Named after former dean of the college of history and social science, George Trout, this hall was completed in 1955 and is structurally identical to its neighboring residence halls, Tanner and Bowen. It underwent a complete renovation in the summer of 2010. Located on the north side of campus, Trout Hall is just steps away from the university's Axe Library, the Axe Grind coffee shop, featuring Starbucks Coffee, and Carnie Smith Stadium.
• 102 residents
• Co-ed by floor
• Central lobby, study lounge, kitchen area, and recreation room
• Located in north-campus complex
• Laundry facilities available