Named after Rex Tanner, who bravely gave his life in an effort to save Russ Hall during the historic 1914 fire, this hall was built in 1954 and is structurally identical to its neighboring residence halls, Trout and Bowen. Tanner Annex was added in 1965. Tanner Hall was renovated in 2011, and Tanner Annex was renovated in 2012. Tanner Hall and Tanner Annex are located on the northern edge of campus and are just steps away from the the university's Axe Library, the Axe Grind coffee shop, featuring Starbucks coffee and Carnie Smith Stadium.
• 262 residents
• Comprised of Tanner Hall & Tanner Annex
• Large lounge and lobby area, study space, recreation room and kitchen
• Double occupancy rooms available
• Located in north-campus complex
• Laundry facilities available