Block22 is located at 4th and Broadway and consists of four historic buildings that are being completely renovated to provide a unique living experience for upperclassmen at Pittsburg State University. Be a part of the first class to call Block22 home and join a creative community of other engaged and motivated students striving to do more. University Housing is excited to bring this new housing opportunity for our students. These apartments are unique in their character and offer a variety of living styles to select from.
• Enjoy the benefits of campus operated housing in an off-campus setting located Downtown Pittsburg in four unique and historic properties
• Approximately 97 apartments
• Single unit apartments
• 4 Styles: Suite, Flat, Studio, Loft
• Fully furnished (full-sized beds!)*
• Full kitchens that include all new appliances (no meal plan is required)*
• Washer/dryer combo in every unit*
• All utilities are included – water, sewer, electricity, trash, high-speed internet
• Access to outside patio, lounges and study spaces
• Participation in special activities at the Foundry and opportunities for use of a new hacker-maker facility
• Close proximity to downtown businesses
*Furnishings and appliances may vary.