UNIVERSITY HOUSING ONLINE CONTRACTING IS AVAILABLE FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2013/14
Summer Housing contracting online is currently available.
Family housing applications are now available online. Click on the "APPLY HERE" button.
The Department of University Housing maintains and oversees Pittsburg State University's residence halls. University Housing provides safe, attractive, and comfortable residential facilities and a well balanced, attractive, food service program, both competitively priced.
The residence halls provide an environment which enhances students intellectual and social development. Each building is staffed with student oriented professionals and paraprofessionals. Summer programs include housing for students, camps and conferences requiring campus housing.
The mission of University Housing is to support the university community by providing a comfortable, developmental living and learning environment for students.
- To offer clean, safe, attractive, and comfortable physical facilities.
- To provide a well balanced, attractive food service program at a competitive price.
- To develop physical and social communities that enhance the growth and development of students.
- To foster a Residence Hall system which focuses on creating a community atmosphere.
- To create an environment inclusive to all people promoting a commitment to diversity and acceptance.
- To create an environment that enhances the educational experience.
- To employ a student oriented professional and paraprofessional staff.
- To empower students in decision-making and involvement opportunities.
- To maintain fiscal integrity through effective budgeting, long and short range planning and effective use of resources.