At Pittsburg State University (PSU) we offer the following graduate programs in the area of Technology. Some of the programs are housed in the College of Arts and Sciences and others are housed in the College of Technology.
PSU is fully accredited through agencies such as the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central America of Colleges and Schools, and the Accreditation Board for Engineering Technology (ABET). For more information please the website
• GRE: The recommended score for admission is 950 for international students
• Back logs: There should not be any back logs after second year of bachelors
• Bachelors: The minimum requirement is second division. GRE scores are also considered while deciding on admission
• Number of years: 15 years of education is acceptable, three years of bachelors degree
• TOEFL: Both TOEFL and IELTS are accepted. TOEFL: 68 / 76*. IELTS: minimum 6.0 in all bands / 6.5 in all bands*
Master of Engineering Technology (MET)*
Concentration areas: Construction, Electronics, Manufacturing, Mechanical and Plastics.
Business and industry leaders have requested that our masters degree include “real world” experiences including quality control, project management, timelines, and management of people in addition to courses in a specific content area. Students interested in computer science might consider our MET with a concentration in electronics. The electronics concentration may include the following courses: Signal Processing, Linear Control Theory, Advanced Microprocessor Systems and Applications, Application Design and Embedded Systems.
Contact: Mr. Tim Thomas
Telephone: 620-235-4353 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Master of Science degree with a major in Technology
• Emphasis in General Technology
• Emphasis in Printing Management
Contact: Dr. Jesus Rodriguez
Telephone: 620-235-4419 | Email: email@example.com
Master of Science degree with a major in Human Resource Development
Contact: Dr. Robert Schwindt
Telephone: 620-235-4639 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org