International Graduate Student Admission
Official transcript(s) of your secondary and post-secondary school credits, TOEFL or IELTS score results, and a U.S. $60.00 application fee are required prior to completion of the application process. The non-refundable application fee should be in the form of a certified check or money order made payable to Pittsburg State University. DO NOT SEND CASH. (For an additional cost of $45.00 PSU will Express Mail your I-20 should you be accepted.)
To apply, you may complete an online form or complete and print the PDF form. A checklist is provided to assist you with the application process.
*Please note that a 2.7/4.0 converted grade point average is required for admission to any of our graduate programs.
- Statement of Financial Information and Certification of Support
- Statement of Financial Information and Certification of Support (Exchange)
- Additional information for Applicants from India
- Additional information for Applicants from Kenya, Togo, Nigeria and Ghana
Special Instructions for MBA majors:
International students with foreign university credentials are required to have their transcripts evaluated by:
Foreign Academic Credential Service, Inc.
P.O. Box 400
Glen Carbon, IL 62034
Phone: (618) 656-5291
Fax: (618) 656-5292
This process must be completed during the first semester of MBA enrollment.
Tuition Assistance Opportunities
- Graduate Assistantships
- International Graduate Student Fellowship
- Scholarships for International Students
Working in the United States
In order to obtain permission to work in the US while you are a student at PSU, you will need to bring your original birth certificate with you and be ready to present it if necessary.