OIS offers workshops for technology training to support the various technologies utilized across campus. Hands-on workshops with additional training documents and video tutorials allows users across campus to learn new skills and effectively use the resources available. Links for these workshops and trainings as well as links to the training documents and video tutorials are listed below.
Links for signups
NEW STAFF ORIENTATION - Office of Information Systems
New to Campus? Join us for a New Staff Orientation to learn the ins and outs of available Information Technology. The sixty minute training session will include a general session on how to navigate the Pittsburg State University website, how to access and get the most out of the Zimbra email suite, and how to get around in GUS, the campus administrative system. Find how to locate your electronic pay stub, access campus documents, reset passwords, use the campus email and calendaring system, find important job related information, and sign-up for additional technology trainings.
- Monday, May 13th 8:30 a.m. 109 Whitesitt Sign up today!
- Web Page HQA Tuesday, May 14th, 9:00 a.m. - 109 Whitesitt Sign up today!
- Web Page HQA Tuesday, May 14th, 1:00 p.m. - 109 Whitesitt Sign up today!
- Web Page HQA Tuesday, June 11th, 9:00 a.m. - 109 Whitesitt Sign up today!
- Web Page HQA Tuesday, June 11th, 1:00 p.m. - 109 Whitesitt Sign up today!