Pittstate E-Mail is PSU's in-house email system. Your address will look like this: email@example.com
Pittstate.edu accounts are limited to faculty and staff members. You can activate your account by following these steps:
- Login into GUS https://go.pittstate.edu
- Select the Computer Accounts and Password Menu in the left hand margin.
- Under the bullet PittState Email select Password Change
You can login in to your account by following these steps:
- Go to zimbra.pittstate.edu
- Enter your user name. Your user name is your official PSU email address
- Enter your password
These credentials aren't necessarily the same as your GUS system credentials.
Username = everything before the "@" sign (ie firstname.lastname@example.org)
Password = the password you have chosen
1. Log into GUS.
2. Click "Computer Accounts & Passwords".
3. Under Pittstate Email section click on "Password Change".
If you have questions or need assistance please contact the Gorilla Geeks Help Desk at 620-235-4600