Job Search Assistance
Need assistance searching for a job? Come to the CRC! Our staff members will sit down with you and show you the best websites and resources for job searching. Stop by today in 202 Horace Mann! No appointment necessary!
Not sure what career suits you? Contact Kim Hull at email@example.com or call 620-235-4143 to set up a Career Counseling appointment! You can also visit our Career Counseling page for further information on assessments.
A Sampling of Reference Material Available
- Resume, CV, and Cover Letter books
- Interview Prep resources: many books and media resources
- Job Hunting guides
- Vacancy listings for a variety of locations and career paths
- Employer directories: resource for contacts by city or profession
- A Career Choices library featuring a collection of books titled Great Jobs in <insert your major here>
- International Job Search resources
- Self-Help books: such as Major in Success, Emotional Intelligence, Career By Design and more!
- Testing resources for certification or entrance to Graduate programs: DSST EXAM, GED,GMAT, GRE, MCAT, NCLEX-PN, PCAT, PRAXIS II EXAM, VCAT
- Peterson's Guides to College Money and Scholarships, Grants & Prizes and others