Visit our Social Media pages to find recent updates and information!
Employment Data Report FY13
Employment Data Report FY12
Fill out your EDR Information here!
Phone: 620-235-4140 Fax: 620-235-4008
CareerBeam, an industry leader in career resources, is a user-friendly, comprehensive on-line career success center that is available to help you implement your job search. CareerBeam offers tools and resources for every aspect of your job search including comprehensive industry and company information, contacts and job postings and career assessments to help you implement your search.
CareerBeam can help you:
• Identify professional direction and explore careers through career assessments • Create your resume • Write a cover letter • Prepare for an interview • Generate a network and develop a list of networking questions • Organize, manage, and implement your job search • Research and find domestic and international companies and recruiters
REGISTER AND LOG-IN HERE
Pittsburg State University’s Passport Career system provides job/internship search strategies, guidance and resources for 80+ countries (250+ cities). It includes a robust database of millions of job/intern opportunities in the U.S. and around the world, an H1b database of U.S. employers, a social network called Get Connected!, diverse international, weekly career webinars, and country-by-country portfolios of key content, strategies and resources to help you with your career/job/internship interests around the world as well as across the USA.
Accessing Passport Career for first time users:
1. Click the logo above to take you to the Passport Career site
2. Click on "Have a Registration Key?" on the upper right corner of the homepage
3. Enter your Registration Key: pittst88 (all lowercase)
4. Fill out the brief registration form
5. Use your email/password to login in the future
Click here for tips on getting started with Passport Career.