Department of Social Sciences - Professor, Social Work Program
Ph.D. Public Health, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center; MSW Social Work, Louisiana State University; BS Psychology, Abilene Christian University; 96 Hours, Mechanical Engineering with Mathematics Minor, University of Texas, Arlington.
Specializations include the Impact of Social Policy upon Human Behavior, Social Work Practice Theory, Human Ecology, Social Work with Families and Children, Poverty, Preventative Mental Health, Levels of Consciousness, and Social Integration and Community Health.
Previous Academic Appointments
- Northwestern Oklahoma State University
- University of Oklahoma
- University of Missouri
Course Currently Taught
- SOSCI 221 Basic Helping Skills
- SOSCI 340 Social Work with Families and Children
- SOSCI 365 Social Process and Social Policy
- SOSCI 380 HBSE: The Systemic Perspective
- SOSCI 420 Advanced Social Work Practice I
A list of publications is available upon request.
Department of Social Sciences, Pittsburg State University, 323 Russ Hall, Pittsburg, KS 66762