LTC Kenneth Hutchison
MAJ Eric Hollingsworth
Phone: (620) 235-4859 Fax: (620) 235-4862
• Colonel Seglie, a Distinguished Military Graduate of Pittsburg State University, was commissioned a 2LT in 1965.
• Following his commissioning, he was accepted to medical school at the University of Kansas Medical Center-Kansas City and graduated in 1969.
• Assignments Include: Chief of Clinics and flight surgeon at Heidelberg Army Hospital and commander of the 14th Medical Detachment; Chief of Clinics at Ft. Sill, OK; Chief of Clinics at the Defense Language Institute of Presidio of Monterey in California.
• Colonel Seglie returned to Pittsburg and joined the reserves after Active Duty; during Operation Desert Storm he commanded the 410 Evacuation Hospital in Saudi Arabia.
• Awards and Decorations Include: Bronze Star, Meritorious Service Medal, Army Commendation Medal, Flight Surgeon