Skip header navigation
Honorable Robert Serra
- Robert Serra graduated and commissioned from Pittsburg State University in 1961.
- He attended his Officer Branch Course at Ft. Knox in 1964.
- He received his Jurist Doctorate from Kansas University.
- From 1965 until 1974 he served as Assistant Prosecuting Attorney for Wyandotte County. He also served as a judge for the Municipal Court of Kansas City, Kansas.
- He served as the Chairman of the Board for Public Housing Authority as well as Chairman of the Greater Kansas City Trade Zone Board.
- He is a member of the Wyandotte County Bar Association. He also has served as Vice Chairman of the Kansas City Board of Zoning Appeals.