Skip header navigation
Colonel Calvin Neptune
- COL Neptune was commissioned a 2LT in the US Army Medical Service Corps in 1966
- First assignment was as a medical platoon leader, HHC 2/27th Infantry (Wolfhounds), 25th Infantry Division in South Vietnam. During his tour, he was wounded in action.
- After recovering, COL Neptune was assigned as the medical company commander at the US Army Hospital, US Military Academy, West Point, New York.
- In 1977, received his PhD in counseling psychology from Kansas State University.
- Awards and Decorations Include: Combat Medical Badge, Legion of Merit with Oak Leaf Cluster, Bronze Star, Purple Heart, and the Valorous Unit Citation for service while assigned to the 2/27th Infantry Battalion, 25th Infantry Division in 1966.