Skip header navigation
Colonel Austin Flagg
- Hometown: Battle Creek, Michigan.
- Graduated from the College of William and Mary in 1949. Colonel Flagg received further education at George Washington University in 1968, and also did graduate work at the University of Oklahoma.
- Served more than 25 years as Active Army Officer.
- Military Assignments included personnel operations to include Active Selection, Assignment, and Promotion of Army Personnel.
- Accepted position of Chairman of the PSU Military Science Department (ROTC) in 1973.
- After retiring completely from military service in 1976, Colonel Flagg took the position of Personnel Officer for PSU and has since retired from that position.