Skip header navigation
Colonel Alan Hobson
- COL Hobson was commissioned a 2LT, Adjutant General Corps, in 1962 after graduating from Pittsburg State University.
- Military Schooling: US Army Command and General Staff College, and the Army War College.
- Received Master’s Degree in Secondary School Educational Administration from PSU in 1970.
- Assignments include: Chief, Service Branch, Nuclear Training Directorate, Sandia Base, New Mexico; Adjutant General and Chief, Personnel Services Division, 2d Armored Division, Ft. Hood, TX; Commander, Assistant to the Director of the Army Staff, Washington, D.C.
- Awards and Decorations Include: Defense Superior Service Medal, Legion of Merit with Oak Leaf Cluster, Bronze Star Medal, and Republic of Vietnam Campaign Medal.