International Business Major
The goal of the International Business major is to provide
- high-quality, in-depth education in international affairs,
- to cultivate foreign language and inter-cultural communications skills,
- to provide opportunities for study abroad,
- to enhance students' vocational skills in an increasingly interconnected world, and
- to provide an intellectual climate that cultivates curiosity, tolerance and an eagerness to learn about the world.
**For information regarding which catalog requirements you should follow, please visit the the Registrar's Website.