Check out some other great places for Finance-Related Information
To recommend an URL to be added to the list, please send email to Dr. Kevin Bracker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Careers in Finance - provides you with current salary information, job requirements, resources and employer listings in finance. This is a GREAT site and is highly recommended.
- Financial Management Association - One of the premier finance associations that is aimed at bringing together academics and practitioners.
- TheStreet.Com - A great site for those interested in investments.
- The Wall Street Journal Interactive Edition - The premier business newspaper also has a web version. This is a pay site, but if you have a student subscription to the print edition, it is good for the web site as well...making the site a free bonus. Also includes links to Barrons and Smart Money, two other financial publications by the same company that brings you the WSJ.
- Yahoo Finance - Stock and index quotes, plus up-to-the-minute business news from one of the web's biggest names: Yahoo! This is the first place I go to get stock quotes and company information.
- Marketwatch - Another up-to-the-minute site devoted to covering financial news.
- MSN MoneyCentral - Still another major up-to-the-minute site devoted to all things finance.
- CNNMoney - Markets - Plenty of Financial information from CNN including 15-minute delayed price quotes on stocks, US index data updated every 3 minutes, World index data updated daily, currencies, interest rates, and commodities.
- CFA Institute - The CFA Institute is the organization behind the CFA Program. The CFA Charter is a rigorous and well-respected designation for investment professionals that requires participants to pass a series of exams and accumulate at least 3 years of qualified work experience. Follow this link to find out more about this outstanding program.