Four-Year Automotive Technology
This option is for students who are interested in teaching in a vocational community college or teaching technicians for a manufacturer. The option will NOT certify graduates to teach in a public high school.
Coursework in this emphasis includes:
- GT 320 Communication Systems Technology or approved related electives
- AT 301 Fundamentals of Collision Technology
- PSYCH 357 Educational Psychology
- TTED 395 Task Analysis for Technical Teachers
- TTED 396 Curriculum Usage in Technical Education
- TE 496 Organization and Management for Technology and Engineering Education or TTED 619 Planning Shop Layout for Vocational Education*
- AT 511 Service Techniques Laboratory
Many graduates of this program to go onto teach for manufacturers such as Toyota, Ford, John Deere and Caterpillar, teaching dealership technicians.
- Degree Requirements (Option Four)