Transfer Equivalency Guides

Welcome transfer students! You are well on your way to completing your degree and now is the time to take the next step. Transfer students are defined as those students seeking admission to Pittsburg State University who have completed 24 or more credit hours of university level course work at another college or university. This page provides valuable information to assist you in continuing your education at Pitt State. Please refer to the listing below to learn how your credits will transfer to Pittsburg State University.

To receive an official transcript evaluation, simply request that an official transcript be mailed directly to Pittsburg State University. (Faxed transcripts from the school will be used for admission and scholarship consideration only. Final official mailed transcripts from the school will be required to complete your admission file). In two or three weeks, a printed evaluation will be mailed directly to you indicating how your course will transfer to PSU. Barbara Van Becelaere, Assistant Registrar for Transcript Analysis, can be emailed at It is important to send transcripts at least one month prior to your planned first semester at PSU so your advisor will have an evaluation of your transfer credits.To access a transfer equivalency listing for any area community college, just select your school choice:

Allen County Community College  Fort Scott Community College Neosho County Community College 
Barton County Community College  Garden City Community College  NEO A & M Community College 
Brown Mackie College  Haskell Indian Nations University  North Central Kansas Technical College
Brown Mackie at Salina  Hesston College Northwest Arkansas Community College
Butler County Community College Highland Community College  Northwest Kansas Technical College
Cloud County Community College  Hutchinson Community College  Ozark Technical College
Coffeyville Community College  Illinois Central College Pratt Community College 
Colby Community College  Independence Community College  Seward County Community College 
Cottey College  Johnson County Community College  Tulsa Community College
Cowley County Community College  Kansas City Kansas Community College Wentworth Junior College 
Crowder College  Labette Community College 
Wichita Area Technical College
Dodge City Community College  Manhattan Area Technical College  
Donnelly College  Metropolitan Community Colleges   

Four year college/university equivalencies available:

Baker University Newman University
Benedictine College
Northwest Missouri State University
Central Missouri State University Oklahoma State University
Emporia State University Ottawa University
Fort Hays State University Rogers State University
Kansas State University Tabor College
Manhattan Christian College
University of Kansas
Mid-America Nazarene University University of Missouri-Kansas City
Missouri Southern State University University of Saint Mary
Missouri State University Washburn University
Missouri Western State University Wichita State University

We currently have transfer equivalency listings for the following international colleges:

Help University College / Inti International Univ College / KDU College / Nilai International College / Rima College / Taylor's College