Admission to the Kelce College of Business
Students desiring admission into the Kelce College of Business must meet the following admission requirements in addition to those of the university. The Kelce College of Business will admit students who meet the following requirements:
Students desiring admission into the Kelce College of Business must meet the following requirements:
- Complete 30 semester hours applicable to the degree.
- Achieve at least a 2.25 overall cumulative grade point average for Economics, Finance, International Business, Management, and Marketing majors.
- Achieve at least a 2.50 overall cumulative grade point average for Accounting and CIS majors.
Complete the following courses with a grade no lower than a C:
- English Composition, ENGL 101 or Honors English composition, ENGL 140– 3 hours
- Introduction to Research Writing, ENGL 299 or Honors English Composition, ENGL 190 – 3 hours
- Speech Communications, COMM 207 – 3 hours
- Elementary Statistics, MATH 143 – 3 hours
- Computer Information Systems, CIS 130 – 3 hours
- College Algebra, MATH 110, 113 or higher level Math- 3 hours
- Financial Accounting, ACCTG 201 – 3 hours