Want to learn more about the
Half Century Reunion?
Please click here to watch a
short video highlighting the event!
PSU Class of 1967 Half-Century Reunion Schedule of Events
THURSDAY, MAY 11th
2-4 pm CUSTOMIZED TOURS OR ACTIVITIES
Begin at Wilkinson Alumni Center. Let us know what we can do to customize your reunion by scheduling a walking tour of campus, departmental tour, meet/tour sorority/fraternity, etc.
Please see the tour locations that are scheduled for Friday afternoon as well.
4:30 - 5:00 pm: Check in and social time, Bicknell Family Center for the Arts, 1711 South Homer, Pittsburg, KS 66762
5:00-9:00 pm COCKTAILS, PROGRAM, DINNER & DANCE
Bicknell Family Center for the Arts, for the Class of 1966 and their guests and others.
- Enjoy dinner while you get re-acquainted and reminisce with classmates.
- "Those Were the Days," by Steve Cox, Curator of Special Collections.
- Live Band featuring hits from the 1960's
FRIDAY, MAY 12th
8:30 am BREAKFAST
Crossland Family University House
10:00 - 11:30am FREE TIME
- Explore Pittsburg
- Shop at the University Bookstore
- Attend Military Commissioning - 10 a.m.
11:30 am CHECK-IN
Wilkinson Alumni Center
Noon HALF-CENTURY INDUCTION CEREMONY & LUNCHEON
Overman Student Center, Crimson & Gold Ballroom
- Emcee, Jon Bartlow, PSU Alumni Association Executive Director
- Welcome President Steve Scott
- Recognition of current Half-Century Club members
- Induction of the Class of 1967 into the PSU Half-Century Club; receive 50-year medallion from President Steve Scott
Additional guests will include previously inducted members of the Half-Century Club, deans, vice presidents, faculty & staff.
1:30-2:00 pm CLASS PICTURE
Russ Hall marble stairs
***Anyone not going on the bus tour of campus will be transported back to the Wilkinson Alumni Center following the class picture. The bus will leave from Russ Hall.
2-3:30 pm GUIDED BUS TOUR OF CAMPUS AND PITTSBURG with stops and private tours of:
- Robert W. Plaster Center
- Weede Athletic Complex
- Bicknell Family Center for the Arts
- Veterans Memorial Amphitheater
3:30-4:30 pm SOCIAL TIME AND REFRESHMENTS
Wilkinson Alumni Center
4:30 pm CLASS OF 1967 participating in commencement will ride the bus over to the Weede to receive regalia and prepare for the processional. (Be sure to wear your medallion.) Spouses and guests are invited to sit in a reserved section in John Lance Arena and will meet in this same location.
4:50 pm CLASS OF 1967 line up to march in commencement; Family escorted to special seating.
5:00-6:00 pm 2017 PSU SPRING COMMENCEMENT
Bus transportation provided to and from commencement.
Class of 1967
Current Half-Century Club Members
Thursday Night Dinner/Dance or
If you are NOT a member of the class of 1967 and would like to attend the Thursday Night Dinner and Dance or the Half-Century Luncheon, please click below for online registration.