How to be a member of Tau Sigma (Constitution Article IV)
- The student must transfer to an institution of higher learning from another academic institution with at least one full years' academic credits satisfied at the prior institution or institutions.
- The student must be registered in a course of study leading to a bachelor's degree for an amount of work equal to an average full load (12 hours at PSU).
- Membership in the Organization shall be based upon superior academic achievement by students during their first term in the institution to which they transfer.
- The minimum academic average required for membership is 3.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Students meeting membership criteria will automatically be invited to join Tau Sigma in the spring semester.