Pitt State is a military and veteran friendly university
Thank you for considering Pittsburg State University for your continued education. As a service member, veteran or a military spouse, you might be looking to complete your education and you have come to the right place. Pitt State is a proud member of a Servicemembers Opportunity College (SOC). We don't just say we're military-friendly, we show it.
Pitt state is ranked in the top 100 as Military & Spouse Friendly universities.
You belong at Pittsburg State
- Pitt State University is ranked in the top 100 as Military & Spouse Friendly
- In-State Tuition
- More than 200 academic programs
- Career placement assistance
- Free tutoring
- Transfer credit including ACE, DANTES, CLEP, AARTS, SMART, and CCAF
- Free/low cost health services in an on campus facility
- Knowledgeable and responsive staff who help you make the most of your GI bill dollars
- Only university in the region to have an active National Guard Armory on campus
- On campus veteran's memorial