What is a PITT PAL?
- A program to assist new international students with their transition to PSU and Pittsburg by PAIRING them with an American PSU student
- An opportunity to learn about other languages and cultures
- A chance for Study Abroad students to continue their international experience
- AND the program to make a lifelong friend you probably wouldn't and couldn't otherwise!
What are the requirements?
There's only two!
- Spend at least one hour per week together
- Go out for coffee or lunch
- Grocery shopping/Wal-Mart
- Attend a sporting event
- Attend campus events (concerts, clubs)
- Attend community events
- Minimum of one semester