Department of Psychology and Counseling
Graduates from the Psychology and Counseling department typically work within the careers of teaching, counseling, social work, case management and other human relations type jobs.
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Psychology
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Education Degree in Psychology
- Master of Science Degree: General Psychology; Clinicial Psychology; Community Counseling; School Counseling.
- Education Specialist Degree in Counseling
- Education Specialist Degree in School Psychology
- Addictions Counselor
- Social Worker
- Personnel Director
- Guidance Counselor
- Admissions Recruiter - college or university
Many graduates are able to work directly with the Center for Human Services, a center to assist individuals, families, professionals and organizations to improve the human condition.